The Basics: You’ll Learn to…
- Make 3 cupcake recipes (three cakes & Six icings)
- Work a mixer like a rock star
- Bake in an industrial, convection oven (you’ll want one for your kitchen)
- Make the Perfect Icing—the combo of butter and sugar that’s just right for you
- Use the same high-quality ingredients we do
- Ice the prettiest cupcake (not as easy as it looks)
- Take home all you make ($36+Value) AND Butter Lane’s Recipes
- 2-hours class
- Due to the COVID-19, we limited the class size to only half of our regular class and only friends and family members can share a table. We will back to normal size class from February, 2023.
- $150/Table(2ppl) until end of January. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want more people join your table for January classes.
- Butter Lane Souvenir Aprons/tote bag Available for $18 at the front
Students must be a minimum of 14+ years of age to enroll in baking classes individually.
Kids at the age 6-14yrs, need to attend the class with at least one adult
Please do not register our class if your kids is younger than 6yrs, it will be dangerous for little ones to use the mixer during the class
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Students must be a minimum of 14 years of age to enroll in baking classes individually. Otherwise, the kids have to attend the class with at least one adult.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Notice with over 7 Days: $10/person for rescheduling and cancellation & Gift Certificate/refund will offer for the cancellation.
Notice with between 7 Days and 72 hrs: $20/person for rescheduling and cancellation & only Gift Certificate will offer for the cancellation.
Notice with between 72 hrs and 48 hrs: $30/person for rescheduling & no refund
Less than 48hrs or No notice: No refund and please repurchase the ticket.
Two weeks notice to reschedule a private party and the deposit is not refundable
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Your class may be cancelled if too few people register. A decision will be made a few days before the class is scheduled to run, and you will be notified of the cancellation and your registration refunded in full.