The Basics: You’ll Learn to…
- Make 3 cupcake recipes (three cakes & Six icings)
- Work a mixer like a rock star
- Bake in an industrial, convection oven (you’ll want one for your kitchen)
- Make the Perfect Icing—the combo of butter and sugar that’s just right for you
- Use the same high-quality ingredients we do
- Ice the prettiest cupcake (not as easy as it looks)
- Take home at least six box ($22 Value) AND Butter Lane’s Recipes
- 2-hour class
- Due to COVID-19, we have to limit our class size to 6ppl per class. Only Two friends or family members can share one table
- To avoid two unknown people in one table, we sell the tickets by table and each table can have two people
- Butter Lane Souvenir Aprons/tote bag Available for $18 at the front
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Students must be a minimum of 14 years of age to enroll in baking classes individually. Otherwise, the kids have to attend the class with at least one adult.
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Notice with over 7 Days: $10/person for rescheduling and cancellation & Gift Certificate will offer for the cancellation.
Notice with between 7 Days and 72 hrs: $20/person for rescheduling and cancellation & only Gift Certificate will offer for the cancellation.
Notice with between 72 hrs and 48 hrs: $20/person for rescheduling & no refund
Notice with between 48 hrs and 24hrs: $30/person for the rescheduling & no refund
Less than 24hrs or No notice: No refund and please repurchase the ticket.
Two weeks notice to reschedule a private party and the deposit is not refundable
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Your class may be cancelled if too few people register. A decision will be made a few days before the class is scheduled to run, and you will be notified of the cancellation and your registration refunded in full.